05 July 2007


Before the marriage:



He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why are you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.



Now after the marriage you can read it
from below .....upwards !


Isabel is here to CRAP at 8:47 PM


.:: ProfiLe ::.

ME = Isabel

Places I want to visit before i'm gone:
Rome = see the leaning tower before it falls
Japan = see the beautiful sakura
Egypt = SHIH YAN! Let's work hard for this! =)
Vernice
London


.:: Blogs that i read ::.

~~ Sec SchooL FriendS ~~

~~ JC FriendS ~~

~~ Uni FriendS ~~

~~ Shichida Babes ~~

~~ Others ~~


.:: taG me!::.




.:: Credits ::.

.:: Layout: Thomoeda ::.