Hee...yap yap yap! This xmas is indeed a jolly one for me! Hahaha~
The week before xmas was the last lesson of the term for my students and it turns out that everyone is in holiday mood -- the students, parents n ME! Hahaha! N i receive a whole lot of presents from the students!
I'm really grateful to be reminded how fortunate I'm! No matter how small the present might be, I really appreciate it! It's the thought that counts...lucky i had help to bring the things home! hahaha!
Xmas eve was spent at Boiler and it's really super good music! Though it was really expensive, it's really worth it! hahaha~ Was there with Dwuuu n Rei!

All ready for the Party!

Look at our smiles at the end of the night and u know how much we enjoyed ourselves! Crazy Crazy! =P
The very next day was spent last minute checking my baggage and I'm off to Sydney! N i had lots of fun too...shall update again! =)
Isabel is here to CRAP at 9:47 PM