here we at the flower winery for lunch with really nice environment after visitign the nut farm! I can still remember seeing a 4-legged snake there and i froze throughout the entire time! there's a really nice n cool toilet too! hee...
then we went to a fruit wine factory n tasted all the fruit wine...really nice!
last but not least we went to pelican feeding! I love the water...too bad i cant go down...
Then Day 6 we went to the Aquarium for heading back Singapore. The Aquarium is really big and nice...i really hope i still have the picture which i took with the baby penguines n the seal feeding! Nvm...I shall go back there again! haahha! =)
ME = Isabel
Places I want to visit before i'm gone:
Rome = see the leaning tower before it falls
Japan = see the beautiful sakura
Egypt = SHIH YAN! Let's work hard for this! =)
Vernice
London